Accountemps is helping an innovative firm locate an experienced Medical Billing Specialist with sharp technical skills to join their growing team. Situated within the White Plains, New York area, this position would be on a long-term temporary-to-full-time basis. For any self-starter trying to break into healthcare, this is a perfect opportunity.
How you will make an impact
- Send notice of money owed to insurance companies and patients
- Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
- Manage elements of specific patient accounts, such as billing and reimbursement
- Less than one year of experience required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent problem solving skills in Microsoft Office applications
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Previous experience working with a practice management software system preferred
- Strong understanding of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
- Patient registrar experience desired
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Call us at our branch office at914.682.8842
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...