AWS is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to support our Financial Services & Insurance (FSI) customers on their adoption of AWS technology. This is an ideal role for someone with deep experience in the FSI industry, expert knowledge of financial services applications and infrastructure and a solid understanding of the transformational value cloud technologies can bring.
In this role, you will be focused on FSI customer adoption trends of AWS services – analyzing usage for identification of potential blockers and requested features. You will be working with various internal stakeholders to identify these patterns, in addition to performing data analysis. You will also be working closely with our services to review these trends and track status.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Identify potential blockers and requested features across AWS services by FSI customers through data analysis, customer and stakeholder engagement.
· Perform data analysis on FSI service adoption datasets to identify trends.
· Capture, share and present findings to stakeholders for validation and awareness.
· Provide feedback to appropriate AWS services teams based on data trends.
· The right individual will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. If you are someone who enjoys innovating, likes solving hard problems and working on cutting edge technology, we would love to hear from you.