- American National
- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
Who we are.
American National is a successful and stable corporation guided by five core values: Financial Strength, Integrity, Respect, Service and Teamwork. We are among America's Most Trustworthy Financial Companies according to Forbes. We've spent the last 110+ years earning this reputation and we work each day to expand this legacy. We know we're not just selling insurance, we're providing security and peace of mind to our 5 million policyholders.
The growth, innovation and success of American National are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering exceptional service to our clients. Success begins and ends with our people. Their loyalty and dedication to American National is why we're successful.
If you share our values and can contribute to our mission of providing the highest quality service to our clients, we want to hear from you!
Why join us?
We know that our employees' lives encompass much more than the time they spend at work. To help them maintain a healthy work/life balance, we've compiled a generous benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and referral bonuses.
We've also incorporated unique benefits like our volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a non-profit of their choice. Healthy employees are productive employees so we also have a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.
Integration Service Manager:
American National is seeking an experienced Integration Service Manager to join our team!
The chosen individual will oversee the Integration/Release Management team, as well as specific Corporate Technology Services (CTS) support processes. The position is an enterprise wide, service oriented role with a primary focus on ITIL/Service Support processes.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Support and enforcement of Service Support processes including change, service request, and release management. In addition to, provide input to the Knowledge Management process.
* Oversee process design, implementation, documentation, administration, reporting, training and enforcement throughout the Enterprise.
* Be accountable for compliance of all CTS Change Management controls in partnership with the control owner, AVP of Service & Support.
* Respond to all Enterprise Change Management audit requests from internal and external auditors.
* Oversee System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Navigator (in house ticketing system) processes and enhancements.
* Process management/enforcement of the following:
* Change Management
* Service Level Management
* Knowledge Management - Application and Integration focused
* Release Management (Integration Management)
* Collaborate with other CTS support teams.
* SDLC application administration.
* SLA/SLO Design and implementation.
* Liaison with both SDLC and Navigator support staff.
* USL Team Lead for Disaster Recovery Testing.
* Research, purchase and implement Enterprise tools for migration standardization across all platforms.
* Prepare enterprise training for change management systems and control requirements.
* Manage current staff onsite and virtually.
* Be able to travel.
* Associates degree or equivalent experience, plus 7 or more years of IT service support and client technologies
* ITIL Practitioner ? Support and Restore certified (preferred)
* ITIL Service Manager certified (preferred)
* CompTIA A+ or N+ certification (preferred)
* Previous management experience (preferred)
The preceding job posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
American National's recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates always have the ability to determine their application status by logging into our Career Portal.
Learn more about our culture by following us on social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @CareerswithAN
American National is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
Get Jobs Emailed to You
Sign up to receive new job alerts by email.
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
\"If you believe you can make a difference in the lives of our clients, if you're willing to work hard, if you want a fulfilling career, and if your values match ours, then I want you to work for American National. \" ? James Pozzi, President and CEO.
Nearest Major Market: Albany
Job Segment: Service Manager, Social Media, Customer Service, Marketing
Associated topics: call center manager, customer service manager, director, expertise, guide, lead, monitor, operations, operations manager, senior
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...