BTRG is looking to hire a Contract based PeopleSoft Developer, with experience in the PS Cash Management and Accounts Payable modules. The candidate should have prior experience as a PeopleSoft Lead Developer, experience with the most current version of PeopleSoft and PeopleTools, and advanced application programming skills. Preference will be given to candidates local to the DC Metro Area. Our Developers possess the skills to deliver exceptional services to our clients and help them stay current on the most recent PeopleSoft systems across all industries.
1. Review clients current states and provide guidance and direction.
2. Design, implement, and support data conversions.
3. Contribute to reviews of requirements documents, functional/technical designs, and code.
4. Advanced application programming skills in designing, developing, modifying, debugging, and evaluating complex programs using PeopleTools.
5. Work on all phases of a project.
6. Work in multiple versions of PeopleSoft and PeopleTools.
7. Work across multiple modules.
8. Perform major PeopleSoft Application projects and PeopleTools projects.
9. Provide expert troubleshooting for isolating technical/functional problems.
10. Evaluate new technologies and perform special projects as assigned.
11. Provide technical PeopleSoft 9.2 subject matter expertise and leadership.
12. Excellent analytical, problem solving and learning skills.
13. Produce documentation as required.
Prior experience as a PeopleSoft Lead Developer
Experience with Peoplesoft Cash Management and Accounts Payable Modules
Must have successfully completed multiple PeopleSoft projects and also be on current version of both PeopleSoft and PeopleTools
Knowledge of Application Designer, Component Interfaces, Application Packages, Application Engines, and SQR
Advanced skills in working on BI publisher
In depth knowledge of tables, configuration, and integration of multiple FSCM modules
Advanced skills in PeopleCode programming
Fluid UI experience (preferred)
Must have experience with multiple modules
Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio or other flowcharting software
At least 50% travel is required.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without requiring Visa sponsorship.
Preferred Candidates will already be set up for Corp 2 Corp contract work.
BTRG will not except submissions from third party recruiters.
Associated topics: c++, develop, devops, java, programming, sde, sdet, software developer, software programmer, sw