Media Planning and Strategy Manager
Compensation: $52,550.00 - $94,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Job Req: 19-10667
Job Title: Media Planning and Strategy Manager
Job Location: New York, NY - 10019
Job Type: Contract
ABOUT THE ROLE
Ascent Services Group is seeking a consultant to oversee strategy, implementation, reporting and optimization for multi-touch, multi-channel paid media campaigns for our client in NYC. The ideal candidate is someone with agency experience and exceptional project management/ organizational skills. (S)he will be highly responsive and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Understanding of both the financial services category and advertising and media buying landscape is required.
This individual will work closely with team members to develop media plans across multiple channels including tv, audio, print, display, native, social and paid search in support of business outcomes. This candidate should be comfortable with data-- proactively establishing and actively monitoring measurement plans and sharing data-driven insights to inspire campaign optimization.
In addition, this candidate will need to establish best practice processes and systems to produce efficiencies.RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with internal business partners to understand brand awareness and attribution marketing goals along with acquisition and retention strategies.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a variety of campaigns from conception to creative to execution to analysis for optimization.
- Drive integrated media programs across channels to deliver connected consumer and BtoB experiences. Identify target audiences and understand their behavior, demo, activity to orchestrate the right next media placement/creative/experience.
- Serve as the Americas point person for relationships with key media partners.
- Write media input briefs for external partners
- Assist in the development of a learning agenda. Help formulate hypothesis, recommend test plans and implement test to enhance performance.
- Conduct competitive intelligence review/benchmarking and develop strategies to adapt to changing environments.
- Report and analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; develop insights and present learnings. Work closely with our digital marketing team to ensure data is being captured correctly.
- Provide performance analyses and make spend shift/optimization recommendations across all channels
- Develop forecasts and ad-hoc projections for spending, revenue and ROI
- Monitor and manage campaigns to meet and exceed targets for conversions and ROI within predetermined budgets
- Collaborate and manage various external partner media agencies to plan and execute media campaigns
- RFP and negotiate directly with media partners for specific content programs
- Comfort with research and testing. Including testing ads pre-campaign to gather feedback from target market as required.
- Serves as a trusted partner and subject matter expert within the brand marketing team.
- Understanding Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Launch, Google Ad Words, Facebook Ad Manager, etc
- Self-starter, comfortable with navigating ambiguity, and passionate about driving change
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and operate with a sense of urgency
- System/process oriented, problem solver, ability to manage multiple initiatives and balance the need to work strategically and hands-on
- Comfortable with data and measurement including insights and storytelling.
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities and still effectively manage to deadlines.
- Bachelor?s Degree
- 5-7 years of relevant agency experience preferred (Media Director level)
- Demonstrated familiarity with campaign management tools
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, and Word a must.
- Proven ability to analyze data and report on results
- Experience with multi-channel digital media strategy, A/B and multivariate test design, optimization and ROI.
- Experience in running performance/digital marketing channels (SEM/Display/Paid Social/Mobile) and brand awareness/top of the funnel media planning.
- A curiosity about the financial industry is essential. Financial services industry experience is preferred but not necessary, as is experience in any regulated vertical (financial, pharmaceutical, etc).
- Must possess a four-year college degree with a preferred major in Business / Finance / Marketing, or liberal arts.
Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascents fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.
If you are ready to propel your career to new heights read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...