Atlantic Coast Trucking is Hiring
Local Home Daily CDL A & B Drivers out of
Hudson Valley, NY
Atlantic Coast Trucking LLC (ACT) based in Orangeburg, NY, is expanding its area of service and seeking an experienced straight truck driver to deliver genuine Subaru parts and accessories to eight regional retailers in the Hudson Valley & New York Metro Area during evening/overnight hours.
- Deliver genuine Subaru parts and accessories to eight (8) regional Subaru retailers.
- Responsible for physical unloading of parts deliveries at each Subaru retailer, as well as loading parts to be returned.
- Responsible to complete electronic DOT driver s logs, in addition to daily driver s vehicle inspection reports submitted by paper.
- Prepare written bill of lading and proof of delivery documentation.
- Shift begins at 6pm Monday Friday with regular overtime.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess a valid CDL-A or B driver s license and maintain a clean driving record.
- Must have 3-5 years of prior verifiable trucking experience.
- Fully participate in a drug-free substance abuse program as required by ICC & DOT. Random testing is required.
- Knowledgeable of Dept. of Transportation log and vehicle safety requirements for heavy truck operators, including DOT safety standards and vehicle inspection checks.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Must be able to lift frequently 75lbs on a daily basis.
- Must be medically certified to drive. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Atlantic Coast Trucking is the main shipper of genuine Subaru parts and accessories for Subaru Distributors Corp. to its retailer body in New York and northern New Jersey. The company experiences consistent growth and continues to do so. We offer a full array of benefits including, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k with matching contributions and paid time off. Employment subject to background screening. ACT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply and learn more please complete the quick app to the right and if on a mobile device the application is below.
Loading some great jobs for you...