Social Work Supervisor Needed in Brooklyn
Full-Time Brooklyn M-F
We offer a full spectrum of services to address the social and emotional well-being of all individuals in a safe and nurturing culturally sensitive environment. The Social Work Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the provision of services, oversight of administrative processes, and clinical supervision of staff.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Supervise clinical staff
- Manage client wait-list and case assignments.
- Oversee new case presentations/case reviews.
- Provide and supervise crisis management.
- Provide clinical and administrative oversight of the day to day needs of the clinic.
- Ensure compliance with Office of Mental Health (OMH) standards.
- Provision of risk assessment, safety planning and management of high risk cases.
- Participate in planning and facilitating staff trainings/meetings as needed.
- Conduct chart audits and complete admission and on-going case utilization reviews.
- Other clinical and administrative duties, as assigned.
- Two years of supervisory experience is preferred.
- Strong clinical and administrative skills required.
- Good organizational, team work and communication skills needed.
- Use of an Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Use of Outlook and related Microsoft Office Applications
- Evening coverage up until 9pm one day a week
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact:
Account Manager, Bond Health Staffing
5824 12th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY, 11219
Office: 1-718-302-0040 ext. 201