Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.
Broadridge is growing. This role is primarily focused on supporting the Quality Management organization for ICS Edgewood Operations leveraging project management techniques. The Business Analyst will collaborate on quality-centric projects across Quality Management for our locations in Edgewood, NY with a focus on continual improvement internally as well as improving the client experience. In this role you will also assist Quality Management leadership with organizing quality data and client feedback. In order to represent Broadridge in the best possible way, there will be a focus on consistency, accuracy and professionalism of documentation. This position reports to the Senior Business Analyst of Quality Management. Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for assisting the Senior Business Analyst and collaborating on projects designed to create consistency of quality-related documentation; focus will be on content and format consistency to ensure "One Broadridge" representation internally and to our clients. These initiatives may include collaboration with Operations team members to achieve similar consistency in all Operations documentation.
This responsibility consumes approximately 40% of the role throughout the year.
Responsible for supporting the effective management of the Corrective Action Report ("CAR") process; this will include organizing data and following up on the completion of responses, audit and tracking. Effective support includes the ability to:
Preferred Qualifications: (Provide the minimum education and experience levels that will result in successful job performance)
- Review for relevancy, accuracy and client-readiness.
- Communicate across teams to resolve open items.
- Assisting the Senior Business Analyst with CAR -related tasks.
- This responsibility consumes approximately 35% of the role throughout the year, with peaks following higher volume production cycles.
- Responsible for supporting coordination and scheduling tasks across a variety of programs; this may include training sessions, leadership events and special activities.
- This responsibility consumes approximately 20% of the role throughout the year.
- Enforce company policy, promote quality awareness and assist with training efforts as needed to achieve organizational goals
- Set goals, own the responsibility for outcome and provide regular feedback on activity.
- May perform other project related duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned at the direction of the V.P. of Quality Management. This responsibility consumes approximately 5% of the role throughout the year with flexibility based on the level of importance of the assigned initiatives.
Skills/Competencies: (Indicate any special skills or capabilities that a successful incumbent should be able to demonstrate)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, liberal arts, finance or similar
- Prefer at least one year experience managing project based activities
- Proven ability to engage others and gain support
- This role requires the ability to travel up to 5% of the time
Requirements: Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Share Point
- Strong attention to detail
- Background with managing multiple initiatives
- Excellent written skills; comfortable presenting to a group
- Comfortable interacting outside of primary team
- Ability to plan, schedule, execute and provide follow up