RN Assessment Nurse 3-day Weekends Syracuse, NY
Full-time or Part-time
Full-time salary and benefits available for 3 -day shift
- Start of Care admissions and Revisits.
- Exhibit competency with the OASIS Assessment document.
- Develop and implement an individualized Plan of Care for each patient in collaboration with other services/disciplines.
- Excellent documentation skills required.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use Agency s EMR program.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently, and complete paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Must comply with privacy & HIPAA laws.
- Valid NYS driver s license and automobile
- Registered Nurse with a current NY State License.
- Associates Degree from an accredited college required; Bachelor s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-year Home Health Care experience, specifically with OASIS-C, strongly preferred.
Associated topics: care, ccu, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care unit, maternal, psychatric, recovery, registed, surgical