- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $35,080.00 -47,540.00/year*
954 Coach Rd
Certified Home Health Aides
Washington Center is actively seeking motivated Certified Home Health Aides for our Assisted Living Facility in Argyle, NY.
* Observing and monitoring Residents.
* Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
* Helping Residents' care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming etc.
* Assist with Resident care and activities as needed.
* Documenting Residents weight once a month.
* Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
* Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
* Valid New York State HHA Certification
* Occasional heavy lifting may be required
* Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
* Must be able to work as a team member
* Minimum 2 years experience
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...