Registered Nurse Manager
Bronx Center is actively seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to serve as a Nurse Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bronx, NY.
* Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
* Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nurses and staff
* Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and families.
* Provides information to Residents and health care team.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment.
* Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
* Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
* Maintains nursing supplies inventory
* Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
* Develops an individualized comprehensive care plan
* Maintains timely documentation of patients
* Maintains supervision of staff and facility
* Takes disciplinary actions for employees when needed
* Must hold valid New York State RN License
* LTC Experience Preferred
* Basic computer skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Hospital experience would be preferred
* Must have a willingness to work as a team member
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Associated topics: asn, bsn, cardiothoracic, care, domiciliary, maternal, nurse, nurse clinical, psychatric, registered nurse