- Centers Health CARE
- $33,140.00 -49,430.00/year*
954 Coach Rd
Maintenance Worker - Temporary
Washington Center is seeking a Maintenance Worker to work temporarily at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Argyle, NY.
Must have electrician experience!!
- Assist with regular facility & equipment inspections for safety, upkeep, appearance.
- Responding to maintenance requests by Staff & Residents.
- Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner.
- Be available for emergency troubleshooting & repairs of equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance.
- Min. high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic and ability to take initiative.
- Ability to multitask/stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Ability to work effectively individually and as a team member.
- Must have knowledge in standpipe and sprinkler system ( Certificate of fitness FDNYC )
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Associated topics: breakdown, calibrate, customer service, diagnose, field service, field service technician, machine repair, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...