We are helping an established facility in New York that is currently in search of an urgent care physician for locum tenens assistance. The clinic hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am - 9 pm and Saturday - Sunday from 9 am - 5 pm. You will see 40 patients per day on average. You should be board certified or board eligible and have BLS certification. The facility uses Centricity EMR for charting. The incoming physician must have a NY state license.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic hours Monday - Friday 9 am - 9 pm, Saturday - Sunday 9 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Centricity EMR
- Caseload: 40 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: clinic, family medicine, family medicine physician, hospitalist, physician, practice, primary care, provider, urgent, urgent care