Healthcare - Nursing
We are looking for a full-time Family NP/PA for a growing practice in Upstate New York. The position is currently for an outpatient environment only. The provider would be part of a large group practice but in a small satellite office within a large hospital owned multi specialty group. You will enjoy an excellent collegian environment with a seasoned well respected Nurse Practitioner, and two physicians in the practice. Our aim is to help you shape it to your practice style. You would be part of an active Ambulatory department that meets regularly to collaborate and shape the direction of quality goals. There is outstanding specialty support and with their new Albany medical center affiliation, every specialty is at your service. Mentor-ship is important to this facility and they want you to feel supported as you grow.
If you are interested in being submitted for an interview please send your most up to date CV to . If you would like information on this or other opportunities nationwide please call John at . Reference #.
- Competitive Guaranteed Base Salary plus Incentive Bonuses
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Generous PTO
- CME allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- If you already have a NY license this is a plus!
- Must Have One Year of Nurse Practitioner Experience
- Negotiable Schedule to Fit Your Needs. 4-10's or 5-8's Usually 1:8 Saturday Call.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, cardiology, certified nurse midwife, english, family nurse practioner, midwife, nursing assistant cna, ob, practitioner, spanish
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...