We are helping a New York-based hospital that is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm, with call. You should be board certified or board eligible, and epilepsy experience or fellowship is preferred. You need to have an active NY state license for this assignment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- BC/BE required
- All patients are pediatric
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Epilepsy experience or fellowship is preferred
- Outpatient care
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke