Join a corporation in New York that focuses on workercomp and car accident cases. This is a part-time non-surgical orthopedic position working one to two days a week. There will be no call required for this opportunity. You will see patients for worker's compensation and car accident cases. The business works with insurance companies to do medical evaluations.
You will enjoy living and working in this city of New York with all it's culture, excitement, and close proximity to Boston and Philly.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please reach out to Trevor Jensen at 801.###.#### and send CV to ...@comphealth.com
- Work once or twice a week
- Workerscomp and car accident evaluations
- No call
- Must be board certified
- Work in New York City Area
- No lawsuits or background issues
- Prefer New York state license
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma