We are helping an established hospital in New York that is currently in search of an anesthesiology physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with general and multi-specialty procedures. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 7 am to 3 pm with call. You will see 10 - 12 cases per day. You should be board certified or board eligible and have a NY state license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am to 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 12 cases per day
- Procedures: General and multi-specialty
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac