To assist the Early Childhood Teacher in the daily operation of the educational program as part of the child care program.
Duties and responsibilities
- Will assist in the implementation of day to day education program.
- Assist and participate in early childhood lesson planning.
- Monitor and escort children to recreational activities.
- Maintain child records education, medical, etc.,
- Other duties as assigned by the department supervisor.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred.
- Minimum one-year experience working with children. Should also be able to follow directions completely and be able to work as part of a team.
- Effective reading, writing and communications skills with children are necessary.
- First Aid and CPR training.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, infusion, intensive care, mhb, nurse rn, psychiatric, recovery, surgical, transitional