Registered Nurse Home Infusion Syracuse Part Time
Employment Type: Part-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
As a Registered Nurse (RN), Home Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field. If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with your patients and their families.
As a Home Infusion Nurse you will…
- Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RN’s such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
- Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients’ homes
- Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
- Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment.
- Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas
- Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
In this part time role, you will work 20 to 30 hours a week visiting patients in Syracuse and surrounding areas and participate in the on-call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 8 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Case Manager, per diem, PRN, part time Required Qualifications
Registered Nurse with current license in state of NY
- Minimum two years of nursing experience with a minimum of one year infusion/IV experience
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs Preferred Qualifications
At least 2 years of experience practicing as a Registered Nurse in an acute setting. Critical care and/or homecare experience preferred
CRNI certification a plus, but not required Education
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing Business Overview It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team
by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
Loading some great jobs for you...