Located in beautiful upstate New York, we are the leading provider of digital media solutions including traditional and interactive digital signage, self-service kiosks, video walls, check-in solutions, on-hold and environment audio and more. We are an intuitive, cloud-based management system enables creation, scheduling and distribution of dynamic content from our hosted network.
We are looking to add an experience Software Engineer with full-stack experience in our tech stack.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
- We are recognized as a leader in the field of digital signage, interface, self- service and audio solutions
- "Hot Product" Recognition- 2016
- "Best of the Best"- 2015
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Develops and maintains complex frontends with a focus on user experience.
- Design, build and maintain API infrastructure that allows for standard integration methodology between applications.
- Develops and maintains backend systems.
- Communicate technical ideas and set direction on projects with a focus on solving business challenges.
- Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle.
**What You Need for this Position**
- BS Degree and 5+ Years' OR MS and 2+ Years
- HTML/CSS, Spring Boot
- Strong knowledge of building restful APIs for internal and external products
- Operating at all levels of the stack, debugging problem from UI to backend systems
**What's In It for You**
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Flex Schedule
- Great Office Space
- 401K Match
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
So, if you are a Software Engineer with relevant experience, please apply today.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, c#, devops, php, python, sde, software engineer, software programmer, sw