This position will be used to design, build and automate the testing of base vendor software and interfaces with other systems.
Skills & Requirements:
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
- Experience with test execution, defect tracking and automated testing tools.
- IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management (RCLM)
- Micro Focus UFT and LoadRunner
- Experience writing detailed test cases/scripts from business requirements
- Experience executing test cases/scripts, and creating defects
- Experience with concepts of API testing
- Ability to react/produce in an Agile project atmosphere.
- Experienced in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in design, development and execution of automated testing suites.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, MQ Messaging, XML.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: process, prevent, prevention, qa, quality, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, quality assurance lead, software quality engineer, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...