As part of the IT team the candidate will be working with business organizations, vendors, and other IT groups through all phases of the project. More specifically, the selected candidate will be assigned to the data conversion team, responsible for converting data from our legacy billing and metering systems into Oracle's CC&B platform. The candidate will work closely with the project's Solution Integrator and other stakeholders to map, design, and develop the Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes required to migrate data from source to target systems.Skills & Requirements:
The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
- Experience developing ETL solutions for CC&B system using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c is a must. Ability to integrate with multiple source systems using ODI.
- Experience utilizing the CC&B conversion toolkit
- Experience writing and executing SQL query's
- The candidate must also have strong customer focus along with excellent business and technical analytical abilities. Strong communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience working on a large-scale data conversion teams.
- Experiencing supporting utility billing systems
- Knowledge of Oracle DB
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: data administrator, data center, data integration, data integrity, data manager, data management, data quality, data warehousing, database administrator, etl
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...