Cardiothoracic Surgeon needed in upstate New York
- Ideal candidate will have 5 to 10 years of experience, BC/BE in Cardiothoracic Surgery, have a strong expertise in valve replacement/repair and TAVR experience
- Preferred 1:3 night and weekend call.
- This Heart & Vascular Institute has 11 cardiologists, 2 cardiothoracic surgeons and 9 mid-level providers; of the 11 cardiologists, they have 6 interventionalists, 2 electrophysiologists and 4 non-interventionalists. Physician will work beside well trained professionals with a strong dedication to excellent quality care.
- Hospital is comprised of a progressive multi-specialty group with a large primary care base, consisting of 200+ physicians providing care in over 20 medical and surgical specialties in multiple locations.
- There is a strong market presence in the region and an excellent referral base.
- They offer a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and malpractice insurance, CME, paid moving and much more
- Located near Syracuse, NY
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiovascular, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive