Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Why Throgs Neck Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing?
Throgs Neck Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident s dignity and independence. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to our residents and families.
The Following Shifts At Our Facility are Available:
- RN Supervisor (All Weekend Shifts)
- RN Supervisor (Per Diem)
Our RN Supervisors:
- Assist the Director of Nursing and Associate Director of Nursing in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing the day-to-day functions of the Nursing Department, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the Facility.
- Ensure that all nursing services personnel are following their respective job descriptions.
- Participate in Facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as requested by the Administrator or Director of Nursing Services.
- Participate in developing, implementing, and periodically updating the resident s written discharge plan.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of nursing staff is available for each tour of duty to ensure that quality care is maintained.
- Make daily rounds of the Nursing Services Department to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards. Report findings to the Director of Nursing Services.
- Review complaints and grievances made or filed by department personnel. Make appropriate reports to the Director of Nursing Services, as required or as may be necessary.
- Greet newly admitted residents upon admission. Escort them to their rooms, as necessary.
Salary is dependent on experience, we do offer competitive salaries in the industry. Not only that, when you work for us we offer medical and dental coverage, a 401k plan, and paid time off!!
So, come join our caring and dedicated team!
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care, care unit, intensive, neonatal, nurse rn, registed, registered nurse, surgery
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...