The company operates within the Health Care sector.
- Manage, develop and train sales staff in all to ensure area sales and profit targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Analyze gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume/mix and competition.
- Partner with Sales Management to develop and execute area specific annual strategic plan/budget and prepare quarterly sales updates to ensure achievement of established sales goals.
- Partner with Operations counterpart to ensure continued branch growth by expanding new and existing client base.
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of five years healthcare sales experience
- Current or recent experience managing a minimum of 5M in healthcare revenue in a multi-site setting
- Previous homecare or hospice sales experience strongly preferred
- Success in revenue growth and in the development and execution of market planning
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings as required
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, leader, management, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales management, supervisor, territory manager