Defect Engineer,Contamination Free Manufacturing (CFM)The primaryresponsibility of this position is to provide accurate defect-related analysisrelating
• Alwayswork as a team and be flexible and resourceful to achieve the best result on agiven
• Demonstrate the ability to do theRIGHT thing and share the RIGHT method to improve
our capability/ productivity.
• Positions include shift schedules,including evenings and weekends.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a 24/7 manufacturing facility providing support across allshifts.
• BS degree with 4years experience; MSdegree with a minimum of 1year experience in
Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or related technical fields.
• Possess strong communication skillswith the ability to develop the strong inter-personnel
• Some international travel (duration:3-6 months) may be required
• Candidates for this position areexpected to work in night shift system including weekend
• An advanced technical degree and/ora proven record in an industry leader is strongly
• Experience with bright field anddark field inspection tools including tool maintenance and
recipe development. Familiarize with KT defect scan and HMI e-beam scan toolsare strongly
• Working experience in CMOS processand process module/equipment (200mm/300mm)
are strongly desired.
• Experience working with a vendor inequipment procurement is highly desired.
• Working knowledge in SPC or DOEmethodology is preferred.
• Prior employment in a vendorspecializing in defect tool applications would have a strong
• Knowledge of JMP/Klarity Defectsoftware platforms.
If youneed a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, pleasecontact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know thenature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodationwill be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiriesconcerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to fromthis email address.
Anoffer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successfulcompletion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject toapplicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIESis fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes thatcultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential.GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction andretention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biasesdetract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processeswhich pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training,utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, andtermination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity,ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physicaldisability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-partyaffiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any othercharacteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
Seasonal Travel Nurses - All RN SpecialtiesNo more long application, no hunting down license numbers, dates of employment, reference names and contac…Read More
Travel Nurses Needed - All RN SpecialtiesFlorida Travel Nursing - ICU,OR,L&D;,ER,PCU,CCU, PACUHospitals are posting their seasonal staffing needsWoul…Read More
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in , New York. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.comATTENTION: PSYCHIATRIC ME…Read More