RN Travel Nurse CCU, PCU, Stepdown, Tele (Endicott)
Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Job Description:Travel RN Nurses NeededCCU, PCU, Tele & Stepdown NursesCoronary Care Unit, Progressive Care Unit, Stepdown
& Telemetry Unit Registered NursesNew York Travel RN Nursing Assignments
Researching a Travel Assignment in the state of New York or concidering a seasonal location? You are in the right place, the HCEN Network of staffing agencies have numerous assignments that you will not find posted on the public big job boards. There are numerous reason why they are not, but one thing is for sure, if there is an assignment for you, the HCEN Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies has them Would you like to spend the fall / winter somewhere great?
The Hospitals have already started posting their available seasonal travel assignments with the HCEN Network of staffing agencies. Submit your more information request today and get your choice of great locations before they are gone. Where would you like to go?
Click More Information Seasonal Request Short Form The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
- Interested in locating that perfect RN Travel Assignment Job?
- Looking for great compensation as well as leading benefits packages?
Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options,
You are in the right place. For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse. Complete the More Information Request and let the staffing agencies come to you. Job Requirements:
The Travel Nurse working in the CCU, PCU / Tele / Stepdown unit provides care in a variety of different areas, with a diverse patient population. Being a CCU, PCU / Stepdown RN requires the ability to help the patient with the natural progression out of a critical care unit. The CCU, PCU / Stepdown Registered Nurse has stabilized to a point of improvement but requires a skilled plan of care.
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application? We can appreciate that, we have been in your shoes as past 'Travelers' Get the information you need from the
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / as applicable
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Nation's Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
'More Information Request'
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, intensive, maternal, mhb, neonatal, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgical, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...