GROUP OPERATIONS MANAGER
Employment Type: Full-Time
(Posting). • Build and manage the offshore teams and direct all related People/ Process and Technology competencies.
• Formalize internal process to ramp-up expertise of resources
• Work with SDM on day to day operations.
• Manage client relationship at multiple levels of customer organization
• Manage service levels and go beyond contracted SLA and deliver value add
• Vendor management
• People Management and engagement (Attrition control).
• Lead in the technology selection and organizational build-up efforts
• Collaborate with Account management teams to qualify Business expansion opportunities.
• Identify and manage infrastructure technical standards that are relevant to our customer
• Produce and maintain the long term technical architecture strategy and roadmaps, in collaboration with customers and vendors.
• Secure infrastructure architecture compliance in HCL.
• Drive research activities, and keep updated on market trends.
• Infrastructure architecture quality assurance and making sure that EA certification is performed in deliveries
• Support the customer and co-workers with infrastructure architecture guidelines, frameworks, and also specific analysis and recommendations when needed.
• Work with IT Security and Compliance team to define the security architecture concept that can support customers.
• Support overall IT strategy with the relevant infrastructure architecture.
• Define and monitor the application of architectural and technological guidelines, in order to make sure applications and services are “designed for operations”
• Co (1.) P&L responsibility.
• Expansion of services to fill all gamut’s of infrastructure-increase breadth.
• Focus on project opportunities and transformation initiatives
• ITIL process definitions and implementation
• Automation in service delivery
• Resource management
• Management reporting
• Conduct regular in depth service and process audits.
• Employee retention, motivation and training
• Focus on grooming people from L1 to L2, L2 to L3 within select timelines
• Value add to customer-YOY by working closely with the Transformation and
• Consulting group for:
• Architecture gap assessment studies
• Implementation of new technologies
• consolidation/virtualization opportunities
• Reduce business impact of outages
• Cost savings through better solutions
• Enhance operational efficiencies
• Overall SLA management – Operation interaction with technologies Lead /
• Service Owner
• Overall Customer and Employee Satisfaction (1.) To perform value addition activities (CIP & SIP) and implement strategies to improve productivity. (2.) To implement Profit Implement Plan (PIP), review Budget vs. Actual Cost and analyse the deviation to plan strategies to reduce deviation through levers like Automation & self-driven initiatives. (3.) To ensure retention of accounts that are due for renewal or maintain high level of customer satisfaction (ACSAT) (4.) To ensure that Experience
7-12 Years Qualification
B Tech No. of Positions
1 Skill (Primary)
PMO-Service Line Manager-Service Line Manager
Loading some great jobs for you...