AWS Fullstack Senior Systems Engineer/ Contract-to-Hire/160hr
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Fullstck Systems Engineer
Looking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of a Democratic Non-profit organization. The ideal candidate is preferred to have a general appreciation for the party the company backs.
Location: Manhattan, NY (100% onsite/ 1 day a week remote is negotiable
Contract Type: 6 Month Contract
Pay: $80-$100 Hourly based on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Real Estate
- Video Technical Interview (30 min) with Lead Engineer
- Onsite Interview (4 hours) - Meet with Project Manager, VP, & Engineer Team
- Building applications for our customers and internal business stakeholders
- Be responsible for developing and executing our enterprise technology strategy and roadmap by leveraging skills such as system design and architecture, requirements gathering, development, QA, documentation and testing
- Be our subject matter expert and internal champion for enterprise applications
- Plan and define quarterly and yearly roadmaps, and creating KPIs for managing your projects
- Lead initiatives involving business and technology teams to refine and develop implementation specs
- Facilitate data and corporate governance best practices with your business stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in Go
- 2+ years experience with React
- Strong AWS experience (EC2, EB, S3, IAM, Lambda)
- BS in CS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience with other server side languages such as Java and Python
- 5+ years of experience in writing complete, well-tested, database-driven web applications, working with microservice architectures, while following information security best practices
- RESTful API design, iPaaS, and SaaS experience
- Relational database architecture experience (Postgres preferred)
- Familiarity with a wide range of SaaS applications
- Demonstrated experience as a technical leader with cross-team impact
- Strong consensus-building skills, and a sense of customer service
- Strong project management skills
Preferred But Not Required
- S. in Computer or Software Engineering
- Experience with working with Netsuite and Salesforce, or other ERP system
- If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to ...@jeffersonfrank.com
- No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at ...@jeffersonfrank.com
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: cloud architect, http, information architect, infrastructure architect, ip, maintenance, principal systems engineer, senior system engineer, system architect, system integrator
Loading some great jobs for you...