Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify, analyze, sell, and support treasury management sales to establish business customers and targeted prospective corporate clients.
- Meet with existing customers to ensure proper servicing of treasury management services and to expand existing business relationships.
- Meet with new customers to promote and complete enrollment of treasury management product(s) to increase non-interest revenue, residual income and new/existing deposits.
- Assist and train branch, relationship, and district managers to actively promote awareness and cross-sell of treasury management products, not limited to additional sales programs offered by the bank.
- Maintain live document to keep track of daily sales activities and key events for management/ performance records.
- Manage the development of new products, modification of existing services and establishment of sales objectives, as required.
- Manage professional relationship with vendors and attend joint calls/ meetings with bank personnel as appropriate to meet with customers in promoting sales.
- Maintain high level knowledge of treasury management products in order to provide recommendations and resolutions to reported issues and troubleshooting.
Experienced Treasury Management Sales Manager to drive non-interest revenue while gather core operating Deposits. Are you good at managing a sales team? Do you have a track record of growing TM revenue while uncovering opportunties for deposits. This is a ground up opportunity. You will have the opportunity to build a team of high performers while driving the sales strategy and sales culture. Enormous financial rewards for the proven leader. Working with commercial Relationship Manager in the greater New York City area.
10 plus years of Treasury Management experience and at least 5 years of leadership.
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, manager, principal, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team lead