- $37,650.00 -68,070.00/year*
298 Fares Rd
The role of this position is to provide leadership and technical expertise in the area of mechanical maintenance for the plant.
* Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
* Demonstrate a commitment to communicating, improving, and adhering to safety policies as well as instilling safety culture in the workforce; ensures housekeeping is a daily priority.
* Provide leadership and technical expertise on maintenance related matters as needed.
* Oversee the mechanical maintenance department to achieve key performance indicators; communicate with and coordinate planning and resources with primary internal customers.
* Align mechanical maintenance plans to achieve key performance indicators and/or market demand.
* Plan maintenance projects and develop capital investment recommendations for the plant.
* Provide leadership, coaching, training, and development to all mechanical employees.
* Responsible for development, oversight, and effective management of department budgets.
* Analyze overall performance of the operation and communicate results with appropriate team members to drive continuous improvement. Ensure optimization and execution of all maintenance resources.
* Optimize overall equipment effectiveness at the lowest sustainable cost of maintenance
* Perform statistical analysis, prepare reports, and maintain appropriate department records and files as required.
* Other duties, as assigned.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER JOBS
* Work closely with Reliability Manager and Electrical Superintendent to drive and support overall department goals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIESRequired Education: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree with 4 years of experience or High School Degree with 8 years of experience.Field of Study Preferred: Mechanical, Process, or Chemical EngineeringRequired Computer and Software Skills: SAP experience strongly desiredTravel Requirements: Some travel requiredAdditional Requirements:
* Developing Direct Reports and Others
* Decision Quality
* Conflict Management
* Problem Solving
* Integrity and Trust
* Building Effective Teams
* Dealing with Ambiguity
* Drive for Results
Associated topics: building maintenance, crew, jardinero, landscape, landscaping, lawn, street, sweep, tree, tree maintenance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...