Le Coq Rico is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager.
This position is responsible for assisting the General Restaurant Manager in the overall management of the restaurant to include; planning, organizing, directing and coordinating all restaurant activities to ensure an efficient operation, staffing , training , scheduling of employees in order to deliver a quality experience to out guests , in a hospitable and professional manner . Ideally you will have a thorough knowledge of all matters related to the proper administration of an upper up-scale food service operation . You have effective management , leadership , organizational and communication skills and have the ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays .
If you feel you have the above qualifications and are looking for a new challenge with a great team , please feel free to apply ! We look forward to hearing from you soon .
Your main duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- agreeing and managing budgets.
- ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- promoting and marketing Le Coq Rico
- overseeing stock levels.
- ordering supplies.
- maintaining wine program
Job skills and requirement:
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help develop repeat customers.
- Stamina: Long, busy days on your feet are the trademark of this job.
- Teamwork: You will be working with others to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.\\
- Extended knowledge on French & American wine as well as spirits is a plus