Loading some great jobs for you...
Description Company Profile: Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Department Profile:
- Produce & review commentary on P&L movements, including analyzing p&l attribution and ensuring key drivers are in line with expectations given the underlying risk.
- Responsible for aspects of the month-end p&l close process, including reconciliation review, resolving issues, and escalating key items to management.
- Responsible for aspects of Balance Sheet substantiation for and review of material changes on a daily basis with the balance sheet reporting team.
- Produce and review various Revenue, Balance Sheet, Expenses and Capital Analytical Reporting to the business heads.
- Produce and review financial metrics relating to various regulatory reporting requirements including, but not limited to, Volcker, Y9-C and CCAR.
- Assist in the testing and execution of Interest Rates related Finance project initiatives.
- Daily interaction with trading desk, IT, Market Risk, and other key finance groups.
- Identify issues and initiate discussions on process reengineering, improving efficiency, and working to improve systems.
- Ad hoc projects will be assigned which will involve discussion with operations, legal, traders, market risk, IT, i.e. new systems functionality testing etc. *LI