- NESCO Resource
- $96,900.00 -143,000.00/year*
591 Fishell Rd
Conduct microbiological testing to support the medical device and pharmaceutical industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Performs standard andmoderately difficult microbiological testing, may include but not limited to
- Sterility and bioburden testing
- Sterilization evaluations
- Contact lens and pharmaceutical related testing
- Shelf life and package integrity testing
- Product life cycle testing
- Limited client contact relating to clarification and sending reports
- Schedules own work, including ordering materials and media needed for testing
- Enters testing into test tracking and completes billing
- Reviews data and generates reports
- Performs data collection and record keeping
- Employee training
Associated topics: biopharmaceutical, dietary, health, healthcare, histology, immunoassay, industrial hygienist, injury, protein, therapeutic
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...