- NESCO Resource
591 Fishell Rd
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities with respect to performing tests and/or calibrations:
The responsibilities with respect to the planning of tests and evaluation of results:
- Performs biocompatibility and quality control testing. Supports research and development.
The responsibilities for reporting opinions and interpretations:The responsibilities with respect to method modification and development and validation of new methods:
- Compares results to specifications
- Responsible for reporting out of specification results to leadership
Managerial duties:Additional Responsibilities
- Participates in the performance of qualifications and validations.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Biocompatibility testing
- Small animal surgery and necropsy
- Responsible for procedures such as observation, injection, weighing, rectal temperatures, identification, blood collection, extract preparation and animal handling
- Immunogenicity Testing
- In vitro (bench) evaluations
- Documentation via reports, data sheets, work instructions and notebooks
- Order supplies
- Monitor animal health
- Report animal welfare concerns to management
- Notify veterinary staff as needed and administer necessary treatments
- Oversee inventory and prepare purchase requisitions as needed
- Recognize non-conforming product and report to management
- Inspect department purchases
- Works within a GLP/GMP compliant environment
- All other tasks as assigned by management
Loading some great jobs for you...