- New York City School Construction Authority
- $100,760.00 -159,350.00/year*
298 Fares Rd
The Architecturalor Engineer Intern reports to an Architect or Engineerand is responsible for performing a wide range of elementary architectural or engineering work and related technical tasks and duties in a variety of assignments. The incumbent receives training in architectural or engineeringwork related to the Authority.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision of an Architect or Engineer, in a multitude of responsibilities and functions in design, or in construction projects, an Architectural or Engineering Intern will be responsible for applying architectural or engineering and related principles while learning practices as used by the Authority.
- Performs drafting, design, detailing and simple calculations; makes site or field observations, under direct supervision.
- Performs related tasks.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university program in Architecture, Engineering or Architectural or Engineering Technology;or
- Asatisfactory combination of education and experience.
Department: VP Architecture & EngineeringDivision:A/E In-House Design Studio
*TEMPORARY POSITIONINTERNAL /EXTERNAL CANDIDATES*
Position #s: 3-2419-3-2422; 3-2424-3-2426FY1900566
Job Title: Architect/Engineering Intern (7 Positions)
Closing Date/Time: Continuous
Salary: $50,177.00 - $77,720.00 Annually
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: 30-30 Thomson Ave, Long Island City, New York
Associated topics: architect, architectural, architecture, building, construction, drafter, structural engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...