Consultant, Operations Improvement
Compensation: $87,220.00 - $178,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Consulting Services, the Consultant, Operations Improvement will perform analytical work to drive client supply chain operations, enhancement, transformation, and savings. The Consultant will conduct research, collect and analyze hospital and supply chain operations data, analyze problems, recommend creative solutions, and complete project tasks within scope and budget. Depending on project engagement, the Consultant will lead analysis of supply chain operations; purchasing, contracting and sourcing; logistics, receiving, distribution and inventory management; and/or data and technology.? The Consultant will work with client end-users and the project team to assess, design, and transform the supply chain approach to enhance operations and savings.
- Conduct in-depth research to support data analytics.
- Manage day-to-day project initiatives and participate in creation of client deliverables.
- Create spreadsheets, presentations and other deliverables using Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio and Project as necessary for client engagement.
- Lead analysis of business and technical problems and work with a team to develop innovative solutions.
- Conduct assessments and develop actionable cost reduction strategies and implement lasting solutions.
- Participate in identifying business and technical problems/ works with team to create innovative solutions.
- Participate in assessment, design, and implementation activities, which may involve client meetings, observations, data collection and analysis, operational tactical work, etc.
- Create, participate in, and deliver client presentations.
- Use knowledge of supply chain, finance, healthcare, or consulting operations background to assist clients in achieving maximum savings, efficient processes and achieve project milestones.
- Identify potential engagement sources and potential add-on opportunities.
- Assist clients in achieving maximum savings and improve process efficiencies.
- Work directly with clients to achieve project milestones by participating in client and internal presentations and managing client relationships.
- Work with Nexera leadership to identify issues and communicate effectively with engagement leaders.
- Understand and demonstrate best practice financial improvement activities and goals within healthcare.?
- Bachelor?s Degree required, advanced degree a plus.
- 3+ years? experience in an analytical/financial capacity, either with a consulting firm, in healthcare supply chain, healthcare provider supply chain, etc.
- Fluent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio and Project).
- Access/SQL experience a plus.
- Specific operational knowledge of supply chain within hospitals and health systems (value analysis, sourcing contracting, requisitioning, purchasing, receiving, distribution receiving, inventory management, data management or supply chain management technology) with the ability to evaluate these functions during client engagement.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and manage deadlines as required.
- Must be detailed oriented and proactive (strong writing, communication, interpersonal skills are essential)
- Ability to identify potential engagement sources and pursues potential opportunities.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate creative thinking skills while building positive client and peer relationships.
- The ability to travel up to 100% required.
Associated topics: call center, guest, health, insurance sales agent, life insurance sales, outside sales, sales position, sales professional, sales representative, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...