Sr Internal Auditor
Compensation: $95,430.00 - $157,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Thanks for your interest in the Sr Internal Auditor position. Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 262 open jobs by clicking here.
* Bachelor's degree is required.
* Minimum 3 years of auditing experience.
* MBA or graduate degree is preferred.
* 5+ years of auditing, accounting or other relevant experience in the financial services, or Insurance field.
* Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar professional certification is preferred. In the event that the candidate does not maintain the CIA or CPA, the candidate will be required to complete one of these certifications within 18 months of joining the Internal Audit Division. Securities licenses may be carried by the broker-dealer if the auditor is involved in auditing broker dealer activities.
The incumbent of this position will be designated as a "Tier 1 Access Person" for personal trading purposes. Such a designation imposes restrictions on securities holdings and trading activities of the incumbent, and of certain family members, which should be fully understood before any offer of employment for this position is accepted.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it's our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
* Requisition ID: 1722452* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...