Compensation: $69,020.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
$65000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
OfficeTeam is in the market for an ambitious Administrative Assistant who enjoys new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment to join a Financial Services company. This assistant will support business analysts on the trading floor and serve as an intermediary to relieve executive/manager of administrative responsibilities and details.
- Provides top level clerical or specialized administrative support.
- Performs multiple and diverse tasks that cover a wide range of complexity.
- Proactively exercises discretion and has autonomy to make decision within generally defined parameters.
- Generally supports a large group/team (8 to 20+) and/or an SVP role or above.
- Coordinates and executes routine and non-routine administrative tasks.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes moderately complex data and information, producing reports to be used by manager or department professionals.
- May conduct record keeping that requires a general knowledge of accounting and budgeting procedures.
- May monitor performance of budget, reviewing variances with manager.
- May provide direct assistance and support in staff activities.
- Coordinates, executes and completes a variety of special projects and administrative assignments through planning, development, organization, analysis and implementation.
- Provides administrative project support, using various software packages to produce high quality reports, presentations, and/or other documents.
If you're excited to join a growing team of professionals in the financial industry and you meet the required qualifications, please apply or email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
The required qualifications for this role are as follows:
- MUST have previous administrative experience in the financial industry
- College Degree or related experience
- Ability to provide consistent support prioritizing tasks based on departmental priorities
- Strong administrative skills, including software applications
- Strong English grammar and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, providing high quality Customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate standard and specialized office equipment
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...