Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Oracle Data Cloud
Oracle Data Cloud is the world-leader in global data solutions that inform smarter action in every part of a business. Our core mission is to empower our customers with unique data solutions across various business functions and verticals that can be plugged into any applications or decision engine to drive high-value insights and competitive action.
About the Opportunity
Oracle Data Cloud's Publisher Development Team is seeking a dynamic Client Partner with a strong background in data-driven SaaS/Platform solutions and Audience data who will work with digital publishers across news, media & entertainment and lifestyle.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track of record of growing and preserving client relationships, and solution-based selling. The Client Partner will be responsible for owning and driving revenue for their assigned book of business through adoption of new solutions and preserving existing partnerships.
About the Opportunity
* Consistently grow and preserve SaaS and Audience revenue with Oracle Data Cloud's Digital Publisher clients - at or above revenue quota.
* Build and grow deep, strategic partnerships with existing publisher clients across Oracle Data Cloud's Audience, Context and Measurement solutions.
* Develop and strengthen relationships with key publisher stakeholders to unlock revenue opportunities across multiple facets of publisher's business.
* Drive quarterly business reviews with executives in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
* Work in collaboration with account management and technical operations teams to ensure publishers' business is serviced to a high standard.
* Collaborate internally with engineering and product teams to align marketplace requirements to Oracle Data Cloud's product roadmap.
* You have 3 years of SaaS/Technology sales, preferably selling data or analytics to publishers.
* You're well versed in value selling and have a proven track record of growing revenue across an existing client portfolio.
* You have a proven track record of collaborating with account management teams to ensure high client retention rates (95% ).
* You're comfortable presenting at all levels including C-level and decision makers.
* You are a regular on your company's top producer's list and have the stats to back it up.
* Ability to win the support of key stakeholders.
* You successfully navigate complex organizations to build strong relationships.
* You are known for your tremendous work ethic, laser focus, passion, and commitment.
* You enjoy learning technology, but can translate that into value for clients/prospects.
* You're curious, insightful, and perceptive.
About the Team
* We value superior writing skills and a friendly, thoughtful, and value-driven communication style.
* We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and quick turnaround times.
* We get stuff done. And fast.
Associated topics: account, account executive, account manager, business, buyer, estimator, inside sales, marketing, project manager, sales