PhotoShelter is a 14-year-old, NYC-based pioneer in supporting and empowering visual storytellers.
Across our platform of SaaS products, we manage over 600 million assets for 80,000 professional photographers and hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, consumer brands, and other organizations of all sizes. In January 2015, we launched our enterprise B2B solution, Libris, sparking a new high growth stage for the company. In 2019, we ll be growing from 66 to roughly 100 employees, heading downtown to a new office space, and building on our established HR function to ensure we remain one of the best places to work in NYC Tech (as deemed by Internet Week).
These are exciting times for the PhotoShelter family, and we want you to be a part of them!
PhotoShelter is looking for an empathic and strategic-thinking Customer Success Manager to manage, support and expand our client base amongst our two product groups here at PhotoShelter. Libris is a unique SaaS solution that helps the world s brands communicate visually. Our simple and powerful visual asset management platform enables organizations to easily and quickly centralize, organize and access their images and video.
The Customer Success Manager will report directly to the Customer Success Team Manager with a dotted line to and support from the VP, Customer Success. They are responsible for providing customer support and success that goes above and beyond traditional expectations. This important role is key to the growth of our company. Our targets are to increase client retention and account revenue. Our job is to understand the needs and workflows of our clients who want to organize and manage large media libraries, provide proactive guidance on best practices in working with our software, manage onboarding, anticipate and answer any questions that may arise, and advocate for product updates that will better address our clients needs. Ultimately, we want to ensure that all of our clients love our product and feel comfortable relying on our tools and services. We re looking for someone to join the Customer Success team who can elevate our support and success capabilities for our clients, to help them make the most of their assets using any PhotoShelter product.
So, you'll impact PhotoShelter by solving our customers' basic & strategic challenges. Here's how...you will:
- Deeply understand each PhotoShelter product, how it works, and the multitude of ways our clients use the system
- Work one-on-one with new users during personalized onboarding and training sessions
- Establish and manage relationships with your book of business of clients to understand and advise on their workflow over time, and increase adoption and satisfaction
- Communicate best practices to new users to expedite successful outcomes
- Process annual renewals to maintain high retention rate
- Help generate incremental revenue from clients by upselling add-ons and upgrading accounts to higher tiers
- Use Salesforce and Gainsight to execute and keep track of client interactions
- Support migration for clients moving from their current system to PhotoShelter
- Work with the Product team to schedule custom development work for clients as needed
- Collaborate with the Sales team as-needed to help close new accounts
- Provide general support via phone and e-mail to our client base
- Work with help desk and bug tracking software (Zendesk, Jira) to analyze and troubleshoot issues
- Escalate and follow all problems to resolution
- Analyze and evaluate user problems and comments to inform future product improvements
- Take on and manage specific projects as delegated by team lead and manager
To achieve success we'll feel you will need:
- 1-2+ years of experience managing mid-market to enterprise level customers leveraging a true SaaS solution.
- To have a strong interest/understanding of digital photo technologies, software and workflows.
- To be highly organized and detail oriented, but are able to move fast.
- To be customer-focused and a personable relationship builder.
- To have a focus on impact and demonstrated success exceeding goals.
- To have experience in a client facing role with excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- To have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to write/speak professionally and succinctly.
- To be able to listen, exhibit patience, and eloquently communicate difficult answers
- To be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, small company environment.
EXTRA Successful with:
- An understanding of visual media and the workflows of creative and communication teams (experience in the industry a plus).
- Familiarity with CS software tools (Salesforce, Zendesk, Gainsight and/or other CRM / Email software.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- The ability to grow within a scaling team and develop rich experience in customer services/success/support change management & best practices.
- An inspired environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media industry expertise through exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Location. Beautiful views of Trinity Church, The Hudson & East rivers and the Financial District.
- Brews. We brew our own beer (dubbed BrewShelter) as well as cold brew coffee.
- Food. Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with photo slideshows and team events.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, monthly commission, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life), 28 PTO days from year 1, and commuter benefits.
Loading some great jobs for you...