Biopsy Sales Consultant
Compensation: $112,860.00 - $167,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
How can you be a part of advancing cancer diagnostics?
Breast Care Specialists are enabling clinicians to diagnose early stage breast cancer and breast disease through minimally invasive procedures and improve clinical outcomes and the lives of women. You will provide them with competitive products, while demonstrating beneficial services to develop, expand and convert customers.
How will you develop your territory?
(territory includes the 5 boroughs and Long Island)
* First you will build well-developed business plans.
* You will utilize SFDC to maintain up to date contacts, opportunities, targets, and outcomes.
* We collaborate with Capital Sales Specialists to identify capital opportunities.
* Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales opportunities and effectively handle leads generated by the Company.
* Responsible for performing effective region penetration coverage and account identification to drive sales and increase the customer base for Mammotome's line of products.
* Installs and provides effective in-service training on products as required or appropriate.
* Pre-plans sales calls and maintains efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and high levels of customer service.
* Use white papers and clinical/product terminology and knowledge to support cases and convert competitive accounts.
* Translates clinical benefits of products to economic value to the health care provider and is comfortable with financial based selling tools.
* Provides presentations and demonstrations to the customer on application and use of Mammotome's products using effective communication and sales techniques.
* Educates the customer about the indications, contraindications and safety of Mammotome's products and how products drive revenue for the customer.
* BA/BS is required.
* Minimum of 4 years B2B sales experience or a minimum of 2 years medical device sales experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Results and performance driven.
* Demonstrates necessary eagerness to acquire necessary technical knowledge, skills and judgment to serve customer needs and accomplish goals.
* Efficiently uses company resources such as time, money, materials and people. Demonstrates awareness of goals of other organizational units and makes requests or decisions in support of this awareness.
* Communicates effectively at all levels of the organization. Expresses ideas clearly and simply both verbally and in writing. Promotes timely, ongoing flow of information to others. Communicates and listens effectively in order to develop and maintain key business relationships.
* Ability to work with co-workers and customers, both internal and external, of all levels.
* Shown ability to present 1:1 or in group settings. Delivers a clear and compelling message tailored to the needs of the audience.
* Works well independently and exercise appropriate judgment under general direction.
* Uses rigorous logic to tackle problems. Probes all sources for answers. Looks beyond the obvious. Enjoys solving tactical and process problems.
* Makes timely, sound decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment. Utilizes a high degree of creativity and latitude. Relies on extensive experience and good judgment to ensure that expectations are met and that business objectives are achieved.
* Embraces and adapts to change and demonstrates a willingness to learn.
* Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
* Works collaboratively and cooperatively with many teams cross-functionally.
* Proficient computer system based tools including Microsoft Office applications, presentation, e-mail, web browsers and spreadsheet software.
We have a strong Diversity and Inclusion program
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Associated topics: field service, installation, laboratory, medical, microsurgery, sales engineer, solution engineer, trauma, vascular, web service
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...