Renaissance is the leader in K12 learning analytics-enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance's solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters---creating energizing learning experiences in the classrooms. At Renaissance, you'll join a company passionate about accelerating learning for all-a mission that resonates with the dedicated professionals that work to develop and support world-class products used in over one-third of U.S. schools and more than 60 countries worldwide. By delivering deep insight into what students know, what they like, and how they learn, our products are helping educators make an impact on the lives of millions of students.
Imagine helping to develop products that truly make a difference in the lives of millions of students. Renaissance Learning, a leading provider of technology-based school improvement and student assessment programs for K-12 schools, is seeking a Software Engineer to join its R&D team. As a Software Engineer, you will work in an Agile Scrum environment, collaborating with a group of highly talented software engineers to design and build our next generation of web applications.
* Use the latest modern frameworks, such as .NET Core, Angular 2, and GraphQL
* Influence a new CI build process using Git, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, and Docker
* Be a part of an agile team that is truly committed to code quality and innovation
* 5-7 years professional experience in full-stack development with a recent focus on building web-based applications.
* Extensive experience with various engineering technologies such as:
* C#, Java, or other object-oriented languages
* SQL (MSSQL, PostgreSQL) and MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
* Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using microservices, and event-driven architectures
* Ability to lead and mentor others
* Experience working in an Lean/Agile/Scrum environment
* Knowledge of DevOps processes and technologies around version control, test automation frameworks, continuous integration/deployment and production monitoring & support
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c++, developer, matlab, perl, php, python, software development engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...