Rich?s has been able to pull off something rare in the business world: a culture that successfully blends the latest business practices with family values.? That means our associates are able to work for a great company while also benefiting from a work environment that fosters world class professionalism combined with family intimacy.? Our benefit offerings are reflective of this unique blend of Life, Work and Family .
Rich s is growing our application development team in Buffalo, NY. We are looking for highly motivated, self-directed, and customer focused developer to join our IT Engineering development team. Here you will leverage your development experience to build and support our application portfolio that helps drive productivity and efficiency in our manufacturing environment using .NET MVC, C#, SQL, and Wonderware technologies to support our growth strategy.
- Provide level 1 application support: monitor application performance, remedy user inquiries, execute continuous improvement of support processes, and coordinate associates to support our application portfolio
- Responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving user inquiries
- Plan and execute software lifecycle patches, enhancements, upgrades, and security updates
- Plan and execute continuous improvements opportunities to drive efficiency in our applications
- Manage small to large projects including development, testing, and implementation of new applications and existing application changes
- Develop detailed specifications and performs design/analysis activities on small, medium, and large projects adhering to coding standards
- Prepare high level testing plans for unit, integration, and system testing to minimize defects within the application
- Provide the information, documentation, and guidance necessary to transition new applications to support
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, MIS, CS or related field, a minimum of 1 years of experience in application development and/or system integration.
- Experience using Microsoft products: Windows Servers, SQL Server (stored procedures, query writing, reporting services), and Microsoft.Net.
- Strong PC Skills, proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Strong customer service mindset including effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast paced results oriented environment
- Travels regularly (up to 50% of time)
- Experience with WebAPIs: (.net WebAPI and REST)
- Experience with Wonderware programming
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power Bi; Analytics and data presentation
- Familiarity with LEAN manufacturing, PLC systems, SCADA, and/or MES applications
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates (?Rich?s?), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich?s. Please contact Rich?s Human Resources department if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Associated topics: algorithm, c c++, c#, java, perl, php, programming, python, sdet, software development engineer