May 19, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
A dynamic organization working with OfficeTeam is seeking a highly-skilled Human Resources Recruiter in the Service industry. As the Human Resources Recruiter, you will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting in support of a diverse array of positions across varying departments such as accounting, marketing, operations, administrative and technology. We are looking for a self-starter wanting to learn and to grow for our client. Not only will you handle recruiting functions, you will also be in charge of a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department. This position would suit success-driven and thorough Human Resources Recruiters looking to advance their skills. You can be considered for this exciting and hands-on Human Resources Recruiter position, if you apply today! This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the East Syracuse, New York area.
- Creating internal recommendations
- Developing copy and posting job opportunity advertisements
- Leading interviews
- Undertaking various administrative duties
- Supporting new-full-time on-boarding paperwork/orientations
- Acquiring and sorting candidates through various sources and platforms
- Making use of digital recruiting resources
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
-Construction Experience a plus.
- Competent in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- We need someone who is highly detail oriented; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Solid understanding of Microsoft
- Microsoft Outlook experience required
- Recruiting experience
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- We are looking for someone who has proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Job Reference : 02890-0011457543
Staffing Area : Office & Administrative
Call us at our branch office at315.472.9191
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...