- Rotisserie Georgette
- $31,105.00 -52,930.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
212 E 55th St
PmThanks JOB DESCRIPTION:
Garde Manger / Salad Station Cook
preparation of menu items in salad and cold appetizer station.
CRITERIA & PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years experience in cooking in busy fine dining restaurants
- Proven ability to work in an organized and efficient manner
- Proper hygienic food handling and sanitation
- Seeking a passionate, talented and career oriented individual
Cook must be able to:
- cut chives quickly
- make a classic vinagrettes
- compose beautiful salad and cold appetizer plates of impeccable and consistent quality
- Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines
- Organize your daily prep list
- Prepares food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Chopping, portioning, seasoning, etc.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications
- Cleans and maintains station while practicing exceptional safety, sanitation and organizational skills
- Assists with cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers and all storage areas
email resumes and at least three professional references to Georgette Farkas
Or apply in person any weekday after 2pm. Please ask for Georgette.
More detail about Rotisserie Georgette, please visit
Associated topics: cafeteria, cocinera de produccion, cocinero, cocinero de la preparacion, commercial, kitchen prep, lunch, meat cutter, prep, steakhouse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.