The past few years have been exciting for SeatGeek. We've become a global company with 8 offices and 450 employees (and counting!). We've also been voted a best place to work in NYC, Oregon, and by Glassdoor. Now, we're looking for a Global Benefits & Payroll Manager to add to our growing People Operations team.
You'll own our payroll process and benefits administration globally and serve as the first point of contact for employees to answer their benefit and payroll questions. You'll report to our Director of Compensation & Benefits and will collaborate with our People Operations team.
What You'll Do
* Process US payroll cycles (both semi-monthly and bi-weekly) for our exempt and non-exempt employees and offer suggestions for improvement to our payroll processing procedures
* Process global payroll monthly cycle in partnership with the global Finance team
* Audit time entries, process special checks, file unemployment forms, process new hire tax paperwork, and create and run reports as needed
* Work with our payroll provider to resolve tax issues (i.e. closing or opening state accounts, updating UI rates)
* Respond to employee questions about payroll, time and attendance, etc.
* Support global benefits administration
What You Have
* 4+ years of hands on payroll experience with both salary and hourly employees at a global company
* Ideally some previous experience administering benefits
* Strong attention to detail while working within frequent deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
* Experience with an HRIS; Ultipro is a plus
* Experience with Excel
Associated topics: benefit, benefit analyst, bonus, compensation analyst, consultant, global compensation, payroll, payroll analyst, payroll specialist, payroll transformation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...