- Services for the Underserved
- $175,035.00 -206,040.00/year*
1094 Detective Luis Suarez Way
Under the supervision of the Program Director the Assistant Program Director will provide supervision of Case Management services to ensure quality care for Aging population that have experienced Homelessness and Medically Frail . In the absence of the Program Director the Assistant Program Director will supervises all program staff in conjunction with the Regional Director.
- Familiar with Federal, State and Local laws and regulations as they apply to the community residence program and agency policies
- Familiar with OMH regulations
- Direct supervision of all program staff with regard to Case Management
- Development and implementation of individual Tenant service plans in conjunction with clinical staff, counseling team and Tenant he Program Director is responsible for insuring that contracts with Tenants reflect goals of service plans for assisting counselors to develop intervention goals and activities which support the service plan
- Coordinates Annual Functional Assessment Review for each tenant, submitting report and recommendations to Utilization Review Committee.
- Responsible for maintaining contact with other service agencies and insuring tenant placement for treatment and program activities (may include volunteer job placement)
- Responsible for coordination with Intake Coordinator of orientation and transitioning in to program of all new tenants.
- Participates in discharge planning
- Provides emergency and relief coverage as necessary
- May represent agency with community groups and agencies
- Prepares report for Regional Director of Behavioral Health Services and VP of Behavioral Health Services, including any problems, and proposals for changes in policies or program design
- Provides supervisory meetings with all staff and maintains documentation of these meetings
- Additional duties as requested from time to time by the Regional Director
- Bachelor s degree in Human Services or related field required, Master s degree preferred, professional license LMSW, LCSW, or LMHC is also preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Experience with; Homeless and Medically Frail population.
- Experience working with the Aging and Medical Frail Adult population preferred
SUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERCompany Overview
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays
Associated topics: chief executive, chief executive officer, chief information officer, chief technology officer, co founder, director, president, senior director, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...