This position is responsible for managing the receipt, deliveries, and placement of merchandise in the stockroom.
Major Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
* Responsible for supervising stockroom staff.
* Keep team members aware of stock availability and arrivals of new product.
* Responsible for product movement in/out of store.
* Monitor inventory levels and sell during peak hours; process and replenish merchandise; receive and monitor floor stock.
* Maintain a clean, organized stockroom.
* Provide clear communication to management regarding product levels and other needs.
* Assist in floor moves, merchandising, displaying maintenance, cleaning store including bathroom and stockroom, vacuuming and returning product to inventory.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to read, write and understand English.
* Ability to process information or merchandise through the computer system and the POS register system.
* 6-12 months retail experience.
* 6-12 month's stock room experience.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...