As a Kitchen Team Member, you will be an integral part of the guest experience by creating healthy and delicious food. You will ensure were serving our guests products that live up to our quality and food safety standards. You must be a true team player, willing to go above + beyond to keep your store running smoothly.
- Ensure all food meets food safety + quality standards
- Prep all cold + hot food items using prep worksheets
- Follow proper knife safety procedures
- Operate oven + hot prep equipment, using proper time/temp of all hot and cooked foods
- Operate fit-wash, robot coupe and all other cold prep equipment
- Maintain clean, food-safe dish and prep stations throughout shift
- Set up + break down of oven station
- Manage communication between Service Team Members and Kitchen, inventory front line, prep zones, received orders, oven and walk-in to determine needs
- Stay knowledgeable of our changing salad menu + ingredients
- Food, Hospitality and/or Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of proper food safety handling
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen + food prep equipment
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick and adaptable learner
- Collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standards
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a supportive team
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Free sweetgreen gear and rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy + delicious shift meals
Come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
Associated topics: cocinera, food preparation, line cook, maker, prep cook, restaurant assistant cook, salad, sandwich, steakhouse, stove
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...